This competition is open to all WPCS Area Associations. All entries must be submitted by an Area Association
Closing date for submission of Entries: 12.00 noon on Friday 25th February 2023.
1. Only one entry per Area Association. Entry to this competition is free.
2. Each entry to consist of 5 photographs, containing one example of each Section, section A, B, C, D and Part-bred (these must be animals shown in hand, the image can be of a standing or trotting exhibits).
These pictures must be of animals that currently belong to members of the respective Associations.
No images to be digitally modified.
Every Photograph to have the name and registration number of the animals on the reserve side together with the name of their respective Area Association.
(Area association might like to organise similar competitions within their membership to choose their selection of photographs)
3. An Independent Judge will be selected.
Each photograph will be judged and awarded points from 0 to 50 (maximum). There will be a WPCS Rosette for the top three placing in each section.
On completion of judging all the sections, the combined mark for the five photographs (mark out of 250) for each of the Area Associations will determine the winner of the Ruth Davies Perpetual Memorial Trophy. If there is a tied score for any of the top three positions, then the Judge shall determine the winner. The decision of the judge is Final.
4. The aim is that this will become an Annual Competition.
5. The 5 images (Photographs) can be submitted as either:
a. As traditional pictures (hard copies) submitted by post to the WPCS office at Bronaeron (these can be returned to the respective Area Association if required).
b. As a collection of 5 digital images sent to: email@example.com
c. Digital Photographs must be high resolution and submitted as jpegs.
Good luck to all the Area Associations, we thank you in advance for your participation in this competition.