Duplicate Passports 

If the original Welsh Pony and Cob Society Passport has been lost, the registered owner can apply for a duplicate passport from the Society.

Please note that, in accordance with Welsh Assembly regulations and European Commission Regulation EC 262/2015, from 1st January 2016 a request for a duplicate passport must be accompanied by a duplicate passport application form supplied by The Welsh Pony and Cob Society, and completed by a veterinary surgeon.

If the animal has not previously been microchipped, then the Society requires this to be completed and the microchip details confirmed by the veterinary surgeon on the duplicate passport application form.

The ruling will apply to every request for a duplicate passport.

If a passport is damaged it falls under the damaged passport procedure whereby an individual would return the passport to the Society with the relevant fee and a replacement will be provided. 

The current fee for a duplicate passport is £40 if you are a member of the Society or £70.50 for a non-member.

The passport will be stamped to show that it is a duplicate and the Section IX relating to human consumption will be stamped to show that the animal is not intended for human consumption.

For further assistance please contact the Welsh Pony and Cob Society office directly.